top is for the tenant and the bottom can be attached to the check or payment.
- General ledger operations are very simple and easy. As an example, to input late rent due takes only a single click.
- Input all monthly rents received
- Input all late rents due and late fees
- Show reports on any single unit, all units, or broken down by unit owner (especially convenient if you manage properties for other owners)
- Show payment history on any selected tenant
Macro accounting for ALL units - Choice 4.11
Micro level 1 tenant's payment history - Choice 5.0
the vacancy rate
comparison of locations.
Balances of Balances Due & Vacancy Info
Vacancy & Collections
© 2013 ApartmentManagerXP